The time of practicing yoga is entirely up to you. Morning yoga is highly suggested. Discover the yoga every morning benefits with this blog.
For most of us, our mornings start with a cup of hot brewing coffee. Not to say, sipping steaming coffee early in the morning prepares us for the day or at least for the next few hours. But, it has been noted that drinking coffee shortly after waking up, it’s a bit counterproductive. Therefore, swapping the cup of coffee with a round of early morning yoga asanas, turn out to be the healthy and safest option.
For many yoga practitioners, morning yoga routine is refreshing, energizing, and stimulating– everything that we need to kick-start our day. As morning is often the coolest time of the day, getting into the practice of morning yoga asanas like Sun salutation, backbends, etc, can help the practitioners reap the body-mind health benefits of yoga in the morning.
We Have Listed 7 Of Them For Our Readers. Get Inspired And Make Morning Yoga A Part Of The Daily Regimen.
1. Establish a Better Sleep Cycle: Once you commit to the morning yoga routine, your body gets into the habit of waking up on a specific time that in turns regulate your circadian sleep cycle, which is often disturbed due to the variations in the time of sleeping and waking up. When the sleep cycle is balanced, you easily fall and stay asleep waking up fresh, alert, and high on spirits.
2. Nourish the Metabolic Processes: Performing morning yoga asanas help in loosening the knots and stimulates the metabolic functions thus bringing your body in a wakeful state. Add a few twisting yoga poses to your exercise routine to boost the digestive fire, helping you get rid of the bloating from last night dinner and healthy elimination. So, savor the healthy organs benefits of yoga every morning with the early morning yoga asanas.
3. Spent the Day with Clear Head and Sharp Focus: Practice meditation first in the morning to control the infamous cortisol hormone. As the parasympathetic nervous system gets activated, your mind gets clear, and you develop concentration. Now, concentrate on leg-balancing yoga poses to wake your body-mind thus helping you complete your tasks with sharp focus.
4. Oxygenation of the Body Cells: When you move your body in the yoga asanas, by default, it involves cell movement that leads to cell oxygenation. So, when the cells are oxygenated, the whole body is re-invigorated. Therefore, yoga every morning benefits of high energy is assured to all those who practice. The practice of Sun Salutations is highly recommended for feeling absolutely fresh, lighter, and awake.
5. Gorge on Delicious Delicacies: Yes, you read it right. Spending your morning time in the performance of yoga postures like Downward Dog, Plank pose, Warrior II gives a boost to the metabolism, improves digestion thereby allowing you to have a little more of your favorite dish. Also, the yoga asanas are one of the effective ways to lose weight in a healthy manner.
6. Manifest a Toned Body: With the practice of morning yoga routine, you can embrace a more toned and well-defined body shape. The diverse yoga poses work on the stiff muscles, lubricate the joints, remove stubborn fat thus toning and sculpting your arms, legs, abdominal muscles, etc. By being devoted to the morning yoga routine, you can have a robust physical appearance.
7. Lead a Healthier Day: The morning yoga practices set the tone for the rest of the day. The yoga poses offer physical and mental benefits that encourage you to make healthier food choices, listen to your body needs, and to maintain deep breathing in adverse situations. With all these practices, you are bound to lead your day in a healthy manner.
So, wake up early and practice yoga for endless morning yoga benefits.