While being caught in the quagmire of responsibilities or lost in the maze of bothering thoughts, at certain points in life, we feel so frustrating, stressful and distressing that we feel like giving up. We are totally clueless about what to do and where to go. In such scenarios, when you seek peace, liberation, and harmony, or feel the need of some spiritual guidance, come and experience Satsang in Rishikesh.
Satsang derives from the Sanskrit word ‘Satsanga’ which has different meanings, such as true company or, being in the presence of the truth and godliness. It is an ancient spiritual practice in India which enables the seeker to feel a sense of freedom, gain better self-understanding and experience the truth that lies within. In yogic terms, talking in the spiritual language with the yoga guru is called Satsang. So basically, Satsang is a gathering of truth seekers reaching in the presence of a spiritual leader. It ranges from ‘question and answer’ type sessions to silent sessions on the nature of truth.
The hub of yoga and spirituality– Rishikesh in India, is one of the best choices to attend soulful Satsangs. Nestled in the foothills of enthralling Himalayan ranges and touched by the sacred River Ganges, Rishikesh is beautiful, blissful and pure. Temples, pilgrims, tourists, ashrams, yoga schools, saints and sages across, the holistic city is a heaven for peace and truth seekers. Attending Satsang in the pure and spiritual environment of Rishikesh can help you find your internal peace and bliss.
Below are top five benefits of immersing in the spiritual practice of Satsang in Rishikesh. Let us have a look:
- Grow Spiritually: Attending a Satsang in Rishikesh can be a great step in embarking upon the path of spiritual awakening. It would help you become stronger in your conviction that God is the main spiritual purpose of life. The positive and spiritual environment of Rishikesh helps you think positive and refrain from negativity.
- Develop love and compassion for others: While attending Satsang in Rishikesh, you would know the real meaning of love. Love is selfless, without any cause, motive or expectations. Love with expectations can result in tremendous pain and disappointment. You would learn here to love and help without expecting, and express your authentic feelings which will never cause any grief or sorrow to you. Satsang transforms an entity into a human being by developing love, compassion, kindness for others. Going back, you will be transformed into a more composed, calm, and humble person.
- Meet your true being: The divine thought shared by the spiritual souls in Rishikesh will help you become completely aware of your true self. Satsang is a great platform to know about your strengths and weaknesses. It brings spiritual wisdom and deeper knowledge, calms down ego and awakens inner energies. It helps a person become intuitive and reflexive. The everyday life comes with so many distractions, allurements and other playful thoughts which easily enter the mind and act as a hindrance in self-growth. Satsang helps unclutter the mind and realize your true being. Once you do so, you can tackle the dynamic situations and thoughts with ease and excellence.
- Develop a calm and peaceful mind: When we love something, we desperately want it on any condition. When we aren’t able to get that, it leads us to pain, and sorrow. Our passion and desire for materialistic things are the main causes of all the pain we suffer from. Satsang helps disconnect from the glamor of the world and teaches the importance of the present moment. It relieves you from daily stress, tensions and bothering feelings and, helps build connection with the Almighty–the only important thing in the world.
- Helps attain liberation: From imbibing good things to getting inclined to evils and misdeeds, the human mind is susceptible to right and wrong both. One can easily be trapped into wrongdoings or fall into bad companionships which can bring hazardous results. Attending Satsang in Rishikesh gives the opportunity to be among sacred souls. Not only you have a lot to learn from them, but you also become capable of judging and choosing between right and wrong.
Come, attend Satsang in the spiritual aura of Rishikesh and learn to live a blissful and cheerful life.